Detail on CST Building Facade
Vintage Vistas - South Mumbai Heritage
Join us on a heritage photowalk through the lanes and by-lanes of South Mumbai, taking in and photographing some of the important landmarks of the city and getting to know the history behind them.
We end the photowalk at Kala Ghoda where we will also visit one of the landmark arts festival of the city.
Trip Date: Sunday, 8th February 2015
Trip Cost: Rs.500 / person
* CST Station & BMC Building
* Fort & Flora Fountain
* Asiatic Building & Horniman Circle
* Kala Ghoda & Gateway
* Mumbai University & High Court
> 07:00hrs Meet at Times of India Building (Entrance)
> Start walk & Cover all sights
> End at 10 / 10:30 a.m. at Kala Ghoda to see the art festival displays
To Register & for more information:
Rohit Nayak – (+91) 961 901 7717
> Photowalk around South Mumbai
> Guide & Expertise charges
Cost does not include
* Any expenditure of personal nature like cold drinks, mineral water, etc
* Camera Fees at any of the Monuments
* Anything other than mentioned in the inclusions above.
Things to Carry:
> Drinking Water - 2 Liters